Wealth From Employee Wellness - Step By Step Document  

You can master Wealth From Employee Wellness.  Follow the steps in the document attached to be the Wellness Expert in your community!!

Thanks for the follow-up documents.  Sharing successful marketing ideas/programs is one of the best ways for all of us to grow our business.  We appreciate you sharing this.

Will the video be available on this site?

Hey John that is a great idea, and something we may have available in 2017. However, our main focus is on the creation of our new Wealth Of Wellness success meetings. a. Owners Meeting b. Service Meeting c. Sales & Marketing Meeting d. and our new member & facilitator reward program. As you know, we started the first "Owners meeting" off with a bang and every meeting since then have been chuck full of great education & motivation! These meetingd are designed for these reasons as well as to give you a shot of B12 and of course to help you increase your bottom line! So, for now our recommendation is rearrange your schedule to attend every Thursdaay at 2 PM ET! We think you will be so happy you did! We are extremely excited about the speakers/content coming this month too!"

Sandy, I think you misunderstood my question.  In the training session Tiffany mentioned a video she did with a small insurance agency (?) and we understood that the video would be available to us to use initially in our marketing.

I am not sure if she or your staff were going to send it out.

Sandy, I think you misunderstood my question.  In the video Tiffany mentioned a video she did with a small insurance agency (?) and we understood that the video would be available to us to use initially in our marketing.

I am not sure if she or your staff were going to send it out.

Working

Please Login or Register