Notifications
Clear all

Lifestyle Success Videos  

RSS

Hey Guys- in the training it talks about the Lifestyle Sucess Videos we should go over with our members at coaching sessions. Shelly talks about watching the week's video with her team and going over the talking points and actions steps. Where would I find the videos and how to know which one to go over at what time with my members?

1 Answer

Hey Betsy, Thank you for these questions! So grateful for intelligent people like you!

Let me take each question at a time:

1. In the training, it talks about the Lifestyle Success Videos we should go over with our members at coaching sessions. Where would I find the videos and how to know which one to go over at what time with my members?

First, this system is reviewed when you get to lesson 4 under the Coaching Tab called LifeStyle Success Lesson. https://wow.training/wow-training/listen-to-your-body/5-coaching/lesson-4-lifestyle-success-lesson/ When you get there, you will see that we have chosen about 15 lessons. You’ll learn the BEST way is to have a way to hit “play” during your coaching session and watch the lesson with your member. You’ll find links to take you to those lessons. If for some reason your facility doesn’t have the capability to play the videos on an Ipad, computer…etc then we have the lessons transcribed. Each lesson is shrunk to fit on a front and a back page of one page which we recommend you laminate that making it card that your coaches can share. The talking points are in yellow and the action steps are in red! Another important point you’ll learn is that the lessons you will be reviewing will not be the same as what hits your member’s in box. “If” it matched we would need to charge A LOT more than 100 bucks a month! Our LTYB program is “nugget” coaching as opposed to Life Coaching. In regards to which lesson to choose. Pick one! It doesn’t matter!

2. Shelly talks about watching the week's video with her team and going over the talking points and actions steps.

Shelley is so smart! She executes a weekly meeting (which is one of our management systems) and she makes sure she reviews the one lesson for the week that every coach reviews in every session. She makes sure that each coach is on the same page delivering the same message!

Thank you again Betsy! So glad to work with you!

Share: